Verify Certificates & Transcripts on the Blockchain in a transparent & tamper-proof manner
How Does Verifier Works?
- The Certifying Authority registers the authorized certificate on eSealer.
- The eSealer calculates a hash value using a Secure Hashing Algorithm (Cryptography) and send it to Edubuk's smart contract (indexed 9387) on the mainnet of Concordium blockchain to store the record.
- The Verifier takes a Certificate file, calculates it's hash value and send it to Edubuk's smart contract on the mainnet of Concordium blockchain, which takes this filehash and searches for that hash value.
- If the hash value is matched with a value stored with the Edubuk's Smart Contract on the mainnet of Concordium blockchain, then a verified record result is shown in green color.
- But if the certificate is either tampered or forged: whose record is not present on the Concordium blockchain, will get an error in red color.
- If a certificate record is shown to be Verified, you can also lookup for the exact Institute/College/University who was the official "Certifying Authority" by mapping the address of "Certificate Issuer Account" using the "Certificate Issuer Lookup" button, provided above.